Friday, September 28, 2018

Office Speak Translated

How are you? - Keep it moving.
Hope you have a great weekend! - Let's hope we don't see each other until Monday.
I'm sorry to hear that. - Your problems don't affect me.
Are you going to that company barbecue? - If you say yes, I'm not going to go although I was planning on going. 
What have you been up to? - Please keep your answer to one paragraph max.
Where have you been? - I'm going to report you to the boss and I hope you get fired, receive a terrible severance package and work at a popular chain restaurant.
Did you get that new jet ski? - I'm only interested because I want you to invite me to ride your new jet ski.
Tomorrow is Casual Friday. - You still have to wear underwear, Barry. 
What did you do for the holidays? - No, I don't want to see a Polaroid of your great aunt winning the Annual Johnson Family Limbo Competition although I have to admit that I lost money on it. 
Did you take the last donut in the conference room? -  I'm going to report you to the boss and I hope you get fired, receive a terrible severance package and work at a popular chain restaurant.
Have a great day. - I don't like you as a person, Barry, like your soul makes me feel like I just ate Taco Bell at 3 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment