Thursday, March 14, 2024

🌵Yasssss 18

 Yasssssss - lunch time now - just had a very lovey lil banquet for our lil store that grossed $3.2 million in 2023 - not bad for a lil store! Amazing haha - our salaries definitely add up to less than 1/5 of that - gotta love it haha big corporations - we did have a noice lil buffet just now tho Qdoba - good stuff - and I got a slice of red velvet cake - yummmmmm underrated flavor of cake - it was delish - yay - and I got a lil 45 minute sitting break which is crucial in this type of job - little things like that actually do make me feel more appreciated - I’m like, “I ate like $20 in free food - that’s a good day haha” - I love it - and a free break - and it’s my Friday and my pay day and the Cougs play at 6 - it’s a good day all around good times haha yassssssssss yay and the sun is shining and it’s beautiful out and supposed to be high 60s this weekend - amazing times - conference tourney season too I love it yayyy enjoy my blog and pod Arne Pod over 1000 blog posts now - amazing dude haha

No comments:

Post a Comment