Thursday, March 7, 2024

☕️Morning Cup of Chris 8

 It’s 20 degrees out there….again. On March 7th! Haha I can’t believe this Spokane weather - hopefully warmth is within sight - alas, I work inside so it is all good haha - it has been a fairly tumultuous weather season the past 4 and a half months. Anyway, enough small talk haha. Listening to Lil Uzi Vert on Spotify - about to go hop in the shower - it’s my Friday yassssssss - lezzz go bebe yassssss have a great Thursday and go Cougs today in the Apple Cup of hoops for you Evergreen State homies - thanks for spending a few moments with me and if you want to spend more moments with me then listen to my daily podcast Arne Pod and have a great day now yasssssssssssss go watch an Adam Sandler movie or some funny YouTube videos and be good to yourself and others yassssssss 👏 

No comments:

Post a Comment