Sunday, March 3, 2024

☕️Morning Cup of Chris 4

 Go Cougs🐾🏀Yasssssss what a great win - now that I see the Cougs shot 22 more free throws than UCLA, I have a sneaking suspicion that the refs were just trying to get outta the Palouse safely - those farmers are feisty. 

It was a great game to watch and I am so happy the Cougs won - it would have really stunk if we lost that one haha - but we saw a great W 77-65 - kudos to Jaylen Wells and Myles Rice for leading the way. 

I am also very happy to be doing the blog again so much - I am looking forward to doing my thousandth post in the coming days - hadn’t been doing the blog much for the past few months but realized I could switch it up and make it anything I wanted - kinda like quick notes that I post before Arne Pod (which I am gonna record in an hour or so - don’t work til 11 today and it’s only 710).

Go Cougs! And go Arne Pod - just did a sweet Sweet Child Of Mine cover for you GNR lovers out there🌹

No comments:

Post a Comment