Sunday, March 24, 2024

☕️Morning Cup of Chris 25

 Yasssss all good it was a magical season for the wheat field warriors - what a Cougs team - outperformed expectations by a ton - amazing squad - got to go to three games this season so that was very fun and cool loved it - at least the Zags won - nine straight Sweet 16s for the Zags is unbelievable that is so crazy to have that streak haha alright well ima get back to werk here in an hour+ - my werk week starts once again but next weekend will be a three day one so I will werk towards that and not let The Man take all the joy haha perspective I am so lucky dawg it is all good times - I just saw a crew of young parents walking down the street - good for them haha ima go live my own life tho and have fun doin it and having lil responsibility haha good times love it peace and love to all ☮️

No comments:

Post a Comment