Saturday, March 23, 2024

☕️Morning Cup of Chris 24

 Yasssssss yuzzzz happy Saturday to ya - Look up Grand Canyon University if you haven’t heard of it haha it’s like a phenomenon it’s so cewl haha I can’t believe that game last nite - they had a student section there of like 250-300 students - they were electric - the whole building was cheering for the Lopes vs Saint Mary’s and they came thru - probably a top 10 sporting event I have attended haha at least in the last decade - truly amazing stuff ya gotta watch the highlights - alright now ima talk about GCU after me morning shower here 🚿 

Also when I was at the game I just get a sense of how big the world is - cuz if you include the employees and players and coaches - there were over 12,000 people in Spokane Arena last nite - it felt like everyone in the world was there haha cuz at my store I see the same few hundred people every day - it would take like a lifetime to count to one billion if you accounted for breaks for sleep and food - the world is so immense haha I think the connectivity of the internet makes it seem small but it is so massive and there are so many people haha it is crazy and that also makes me think this blog is huge haha cuz it has over 115,000 views so that’s like if every single person in that place last nite gave it ten views haha - I think 115,000 is actually a pretty big number haha including almost 4k in March already so ya haha I am pretty pumped and pimped out about all of it haha yasssssss good Saturday to ya - be like Brendan Schaub - Don’t ruin Saturday! Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment