Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Yasssss 15

 Yasssss on my final break of the day - my legs are burnin! Cuz I have been working so hard since August 8th - I have gotten 3 days in a row off exactly ONCE since August 8th - so what was it y’all were saying about stoners not being hard working? I am super hard working haha and I pride myself on that - I grind for my paycheck! It’s gonna be so sweet when I finally do get a week off someday - man that will be amazing haha my body needs the rest - standing 8+ hours a day is actually super tiring - and that doesn’t include standing outside of work! Just staying strong haha I sleep so hard at night tho cuz I am so exhausted when I get home from werk - I werk hard in everything I do whether it is my job or my creative ventures - I bust my butt haha I love being a hard worker - I am gonna sleep like 10 hours tonite haha cuz don’t start til 11 tomorrow yasssssss right on right on haha thanks for hanging out for a bit - enjoy the hoops games this week & go Cougs on Thursday but enjoy those NBA and college games this evening - a truly amazing time of year to be a hoops fan! Go watch an Adam Sandler movie or listen to him on Spotify haha love that dude what a OB - Original Bro 😎 

No comments:

Post a Comment