Wednesday, March 13, 2024

😎Yasssss 17

 Yassssss - just watched Survivor with ma Ma - love that show - I love reality TV haha it’s fun seeing different people from diffferent backgrounds around the USA mainly - always fun - now watching the Big Sky Championship - go Cats! Playing the rival Griz - Cats up 4 with ten minutes to go - close them out let’s go squad going for there third straight conference championship - yassssss - my parents’ alum - apparently Danny Sprinkle (former MSU Cats coach and now at Utah State) may be going to the UW Huskies according to my Dad - he seemed pretty pumped about that - it’s our rival the Huskies - go Cougs baby - will play Stanford tomorrow who beat Cal in OT today - I like that - good for the Cougs, I think Cal is a tougher opponent (who we already lost to this year) alright gotta watch this hoops game - go cats bebe 

No comments:

Post a Comment