Friday, March 15, 2024

☕️Morning Cup of Chris 16

 Listening to Wifisfuneral on Spotify and feeling grateful that I am not addicted to pills haha dang - its my first off day of the week bebe it’s me Saturday morning and a big day of chillin - gotta watch Deal or No Deal Island and Traitors UK ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง with my Ma today and the Cougs play the Colorado Buffs at 730 pm on FS1 in the final PAC 12 tourney semi final - lezzzzzzz goooooo Cougs - check out my summary of last nite’s win over the Stanford Tree - let’s gooooo bebe I love it go Cougs yayyyyyy yasssssssss gonna lay low today and get my well-earned rest and chill and be like yasssss I love you all now gonna do a mini Arne Pod hahaha yay๐ŸŽŽ๐Ÿชฉ๐Ÿ›‹️๐Ÿชฌ๐Ÿ”ญ๐Ÿ“€๐ŸŒ„๐ŸŽ‘๐Ÿ–️๐ŸŽฏ๐Ÿงฉ๐ŸŽฎ๐ŸŽช๐ŸŽŸ️Life is good hunny 

No comments:

Post a Comment