Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Morning Cup of Chris 20

 Yasss good morn to ya and go Cougs in a couple days in Omaha - best of luck to our squad - Yasss check out my preview that I just did yesterday - good stuff - Drake will be a tough opponent and I think we should hope for a South Dakota State upset over Iowa State - either way all three of our possible opponents won their conference tournament so they are all feelin it - hope ya have a great Toozdee and be good and be good to yourself and don’t work too hard now harder hardeeeeee harrrrrrr haha. I hear that from customers every day - customers can be so original haha - I saw this book at the bookstore recently called “The Customer Is Always” - I just looked it up and couldn’t find it - it seemed like an old book probably from the 70s - check it out if you can find it haha. The Customer is always right was a saying to make the customer feel respected and heard and to keep getting their money that was popularized by prolific retailers Harry Gordon Selfridge, John Wanamaker and Marshall Field - there we all learned something new thanks to the magic that is Wikipedia - God bless anyone who has ever donated to Wikipedia haha cuz I have used it like everyday since 2008 haha the besttttttttttttttttttt - saw the last two and a half minutes of Footloose the other day on cable and it blew my mind - dancing was like an art form for young bros back in the day - what a time it must have been haha yassss 👟 

No comments:

Post a Comment