Friday, March 1, 2024

☕️Morning Cup of Chris 2

 Yasssssss Cougs bebe - we are winning games that a great team would pull out this season. I am having a fun Friday morning (which is my Saturday) - just counted up all my pennies. For some reason, I had 206 of them, so that was cewl - I tossed them in a zip-loc sack and wrote on it in purple marker, “Pennies 4 the People”. Then I took that zip-loc sack and walked it a block over to the nearest Lil Free Library and put it in there amongst the paperbacks and hard covers. So that was a fun lil “design your own adventure” kinda thing to do at 8 am on your Saturday morning. 

Looking forward to watching Traitors today and going to the Cougs game tomorrow afternoon with my father in which they host the UCLA Bruins - let’s go Cougs!



No comments:

Post a Comment