Thursday, March 14, 2024

☕️Morning Cup of Chris 15

 Yassssss just did my pod and NBA post it’s a good morning and tis my Friday - which i work so hard doing so much hard labor it’s brutal I labor incredibly hard they work me so hard - working so hard for the man but at least today is pay day and the Cougs play at 6 pm yayyyyy go Cougs vs Stanford in Vegas 🎲🎰 c’mon team but yassss ima go do more hard labor today - I guess I have had tougher jobs but this one is so monotonous and repetitive and mindless and just laborious - I graduated from college twice haha - speaking of which go Cougs bebe yayyyyyyy oh well at least I sleep like a rock because I work endlessly hard so I am so tired at the end of the day and week because I do hard labor for a living haha and did not expect this when I was studying in my college classes - it’s a cruel world haha - o wel I am still a creative genius haha 🤷‍♀️ 

PS JUST noticed this is my one thousandth post!!!!!!! Yassssss to that cheers mate 🥂 🍻 amazing time flies I love it yasssssss - cheers to the working class - my people! 🎲🎰🏆☘️🚀🏝️😎

No comments:

Post a Comment