Wednesday, March 13, 2024

☕️Morning Cup of Chris 14

 Yassssssss enjoying listening to Drippin So Pretty on Spotify - tis a good morn and it is 714 in the morn and I do not work until 1055 - got plenty of time to lay down again haha - already got 9+ hours of sleep last nite cuz I went to bed at like 915 - that was noice I really needed that sleep cuz I werk so hard haha yasssssssss listen to my daily podcast Arne Pod - this blog is entirely wayyyyyy more popular than Arne Pod and I wonder why that is - there are several factors tho 

• I started the blog in August 2016 and Arne Pod in February 2019

• You can read a blog anywhere - you have to have headphones or be alone to listen to a podcast (or be a rude person who makes people around them listen to what is on their phone haha those people always blow my mind I am like I could never do that - someone would immediately tell me to turn it off and I would be like “Yes sir I am sorry sir” hahaha 

• Blogs are more widely accessible and relatable - not everyone listens to podcasts but everyone has read something at some point in their life (especially in school).

• Perhaps I am a better writer than podcaster? I like to think that I am pretty funny on the podcast haha but also the blog is less “in your face” and controlling - like a podcast episode is like “I need your attention for the next 23 minutes” but a blog you can read at your own pace at any time, anywhere - blogs are very flexible

• Podcasting has become more competitive - there are probably just as many blogs but according to explodingtopics.com there are 3.2 million podcasts as of February 2024 so that is absolutely crazy haha I can’t believe there are that many - I bet only a couple hundred thousand have more hours of content than Arne Pod tho haha OK I was way wrong - according to bloggingwizard.com there are 600 million blogs on the internet - so that is absolutely bonkers hahahahha wtf I can’t believe that smh 600 million vs 3.2 million - 187.5x more blogs than podcasts in the world - amazing stat hahahaha how are there so many blogs - I wonder how many have at least a thousand posts tho - I am about to do my thousandth post and that will be very exciting.

• My blog simply has good content over the years (so does my podcast tho - both have a varied selection and different eras) - especially NBA fans should check out my blog from the 2022-23 season ๐Ÿค™๐Ÿ€

No comments:

Post a Comment