Tuesday, March 12, 2024

☕️Morning Cup of Chris 13

 Yassss - beautiful morning out there - just did Arne Pod - got Lil Uzi on the Spotify - about to go take a dump and hop in the shower - it’s a great day - sounds weird but the farther I get from being addicted to listening to podcasts, the stronger I feel - it has been over a year since I stopped for 3 months - I haven’t listen much at all in the last year including not for a couple weeks - I used to listen like literally 30 hours a week at least haha and that is probably a low estimate depending on how much time I was working back in the day - in any regard I was spending way too much time doing that and realized that my time is pretty valuable actually (once I got close to turning 30 haha) and I also get to connected to the hosts, like any larger than life figure can kind of trick me into loving them, it’s a good thing I never joined a cult I would be pretty susceptible especially when I moved to LA - I accidentally gave Scientology my phone number when I was waiting in line to sign up for Central Casting when I first moved there in June 2019 - they called me a few times but stopped after a bit haha that was good that I knew not to join that place - but anyway yasssss I get to into the podcasts and too invested in the characters and end up listening too closely and it dominates my brain and takes up all my bandwidth - I find myself to be so much more productive nowadays and it must be because I have so much more time and bandwidth even tho I work a 40 hour week (really 42.5 hours with the unpaid lunch) - I still have time and energy to make my own art cuz I don’t mindlessly dedicate myself as a fanboy haha - I have my OWN art and creative stuff to work on like Arne Pod my daily podcast which I already did this morn yasssssssss happy Tooozdeeeeeee to ya gonna go shower ๐Ÿšฟ and pop ๐Ÿ’ฉ 

No comments:

Post a Comment