Friday, March 15, 2024

๐Ÿ›‹️Yassss 19

Yassss what a day so far - already went to Perry Street Brewery with Mom and Dad and 2 walks with Mom - we watched Deal or No Deal Island (with Boston Rob) and are currently watching Traitors UK ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง - Cougs play the Colorado Buffs at 730 pm on FS1 - the Buffs are favored! I find that shocking ~ alas go underdog Cougs - enjoy the game to all - check out my Cougs Notes for lil reports on the game - Ma is doing my laundry haha I had a ton - thank you Ma love ya haha ๐Ÿงบ Loveeeeee it - Arne Pod is my daily podcast as well and Facebook Reels I do daily as well - just did a Channel Surfin segment last nite which was like 50 minutes haha - love it - that one did pretty well with the views - yayyyyyyyyy daily content coming out the Wazzu - I don’t like it when people use Wazzu in that terminology haha I resent that - yoooooooooo go Cougs tonite tho in Vegas ๐ŸŽฒI predict that if the Cougs can make at least seven three pointers like they did last nite (7/22) then they will definitely win - I think we go kind of as our outside shooting goes - Rice has been cold from the perimeter lately - hopefully he can get on track by tournament time - my Dad says Lampkin the big bruiser for Colorado will be a handful for the Cougs interior defenders - Chinyelu is a solid rim protector but he will get pushed around by Lampkin who is like two Chinyelus glued together haha it’s gonna be a great game tonite and I hope the good guys take it home ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ€Go Cougs 

No comments:

Post a Comment