Monday, October 15, 2018

Monday Night Football 2nd Half Haikus

Kirk Gibson limping
Around the bases while the
Celebrities cheer

I changed the channel 
To the NLCS game
It’s not all football

I enjoy baseball
It’s a great game to watch for
People with patience

You’re probably like
Why are these ones about baseball
Thought ‘twas football

Baseball bobble heads 
A made up economy
Trading bobble heads 

I propose a trade
Felix special edition 
For bagels, cream cheese

Bobble trade machine
George Brett pine tar incident 
For cleaning supplies 

Bobble trade machine
Barry Bonds pre PEDs
For a time machine 

If you deconstruct
Most things I have written they’ll
Turn into Pompeii 

St. Brown, what a name
Iditarod champion
Celebrity chef 

St. Brown sounds just like
A professional bowler 
From Connecticut 

Paul Allen has passed
The Microsoft cofounder
Revolution sparked

Microsoft legend 
Halo hidden character 
Buddies with Ninja 

Xbox party y’all 
Bring a controller, courage
Frozen burritos

Remember the Zune
I wonder if Paul Allen 
Even had a Zune 

Learning how to cope 
Losing someone that you knew 
Time is unforgiving  

Consider Green Bay
Could you imagine living
In a place like that

Not tryna be mean
Rodgers knows what I’m saying
Who likes cold weather

If I lived there in
The frozen tundra I would
Fight a bear, wear it 

The frozen tundra
Build an igloo, rent it out
Penguin family

The frozen tundra
Build a snowman, become friends
Summer devastates 
Buy Chris's books SPONGE CAKE & WHAT'S IN THE FRIDGE? on Amazon 

No comments:

Post a Comment