Sunday, October 21, 2018

A Yung Pinch Song: Sandcloutles pt. 1

I can’t hear y’all haters
Got these barnacles in my ears, call me Squidward 
Ridin these waves like I’m Slater
No Saved By The Bell cuz we outta school

Yeah we outta school, we makin this skrilla 
Y’all fools sayin I look like Skrillex 
But Skrillex wish he was Pinch 
Just call me Yung Lobster, ooOooOooh ooooOooooOooh yah yah yah

Yuh lames only after the fame
Yuh lames don’t know Pinch the sickest in the game?
Cuz every day Pinch make it rain
N every day Pinch gonna shine 

They think I’m just a boogie boardin clown 
They think I ain't got no clout
They don’t know that the clout be spillin outta my wet suit
They don’t know that these sandcastles really be sandcloutles 
Buy Chris's books SPONGE CAKE & WHAT'S IN THE FRIDGE? on Amazon 

No comments:

Post a Comment