Monday, October 22, 2018

A Yung Pinch Song: Sandcloutles pt. 2

Board shortssssssssss
Talkin to these bored shawtiessssssss
Yung Atticus Pinch in this buildin’ 
Outchea mockin’ these birds cuz they be fake

What’s the word my squids? 
Put me in a ward my squids 
Cuz I’m insane my squids
Y’all already know I only rock prime Lids

Ya know I’m the next Jimmy Buffett 
Of course all my beach ladies dig it
I’m the best who ever did it
That’s right the best who ever spinned it

Fool didn’t know Pinch deep sea fishin’
Caught the largest marlin in the ocean
I’m the largest marlin in the ocean
Ya clowns plankton on a good day

OooooOoooOooh yah I be ice fishin’ too
Ain’t nothin but ice in these veins
Reggie Miller with the steal and the three
‘Cept Pinch don’t play around with no fake chokin’ 
Shout out to my haters, here comes Tidal Dave 
Shout out to my haters, y'all just playin' at a rave
Shout out to my haters, ya can't keep up with the swag
Shout out to my haters, Pinch too busy chasin' that bag

Lil Blake'll go Bison Dele on ya flakes
Go missin' at sea, y'all be missin' me
Bye bye mainland, who needs you no more
Bye bye mainland, fools gotta check that score

Pinch me, I must be dreamin'
Freddy Krueger ain't got nothin' on ya boy
Slice that dork up, Safeway deli
Slice that dork up, Bison Dele 
Buy Chris's books SPONGE CAKE & WHAT'S IN THE FRIDGE? on Amazon 

No comments:

Post a Comment