Tuesday, February 27, 2018

The Lost Files Vol. 6: The Transfer pt. 4

Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2011 4:05 PM
Subject: Re: Arneson here

BJ

I understand you're busy, don't worry about it. In fact I should probably put that track goal on hold... I'm not even sure I'll be at WSU next year. In all honesty I'd love to be at UW next year (I want to be close to home i.e. close to civilization, family/friends). I also understand its very hard to transfer to UW out of another 4 year university (because most of their transfers come from in state community colleges) so if I don't get in this winter when I apply, I would have to go to community college next year if I still wanted to go to UW. My other option's transferring to Western (which I'm sure I would be accepted to as a transfer since I was accepted there coming out of high school), which I'd also love to go to. I just think either of those places would be much more comfortable environments for me to learn and live in. Anyway my parents don't know about me wanting to do this but I figured you'd be a good person to tell about this (counselor). I'll be in town this weekend. - Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment