Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Lil Wayne & Bob Saget


*    “Young Money! You dig?”
*        I’m listening.
*        “Mack, I’m going in.”
*        Who’s Mack and where are you going?
*        “A millionaire, I'm a Young Money millionaire.”
*         O.K.
*         “Tougher than Nigerian hair.”
*         Ah.
*         “My criteria compared to your career just isn't fair.”
*         There’s no need to get personal.
*         “I'm a venereal disease, like a menstrual, bleed.”
*         That was uncalled for, Wayne.
*         “Through the pencil, I leak on the sheet.”
*         What kind of flimsy paper are you writing on that a pencil leaked through?
*         “Of the tablet in my mind.”  
*         You mean like the one that Nicolas Cage is after in National Treasure?
*         “‘Cause I don't write s---, ‘cause I ain't got time.”
*         Sounds like you could use an assistant.
*         “‘Cause my seconds, minutes, hours go to the almighty dollar.”
*         Seems pragmatic.
*         “And the almighty power of that ch-cha-cha-chopper.”
*         This sounds tougher than Nigerian hair.
*         “Sister, brother, son, daughter, father; mother-f--- a copper.”
*         Pass.
*         “Got the Maserati dancin' on the bridge, p---- poppin'.”
*         This book is not recommended for immature audiences.
*         “Tell the coppers: ‘Ha-ha-ha-ha.”
*         What’s so funny?
*         “You can't catch him, you can't stop him’”
*         Seems pretty self-explanatory.
*         “I go by them goon rules.”
*         You would be a good Philadelphia Flyers defenseman in the 1980s.
*         “If you can't beat 'em, then you pop 'em.”
*         Like Rice Krispies?
*         “You can't man 'em, then you mop 'em.”
*         Like the janitor?
*         “You can't stand 'em, then you drop 'em.”
*         Like its hot?
*         “You pop 'em ‘cause we pop 'em like Orville Redenbacher.”
*         I would like to see the look on Orville Redenbacher’s face when you explain to him that his name was dropped in a Lil Wayne song. Then I would like to see the look on his face when you explain to him what rap music is. 
*         “Motherf-----, I'm ill.”
*         I’m boss, man.
*         “A million here a million there.”
*         I’m rich, b----.
*         “Sicilian b---- with long hair, with coke in her derriere.”
*         I don’t know what a derriere is but it sounds Sicilian.
*         “Like smoke in the thinnest air.”
*         Aspen, Colorado?
*         “I open the Lamborghini, hopin' them crackers see me.”
*         I’m over here driving top of the line Ford station wagons.
*         “Like, ‘Look at that bastard Weezy!’"
*         Weezy?
*         “He's a beast, he's a dog, he's a mothaf------ problem.”
 Sounds dangerous.
“Okay, you're a goon, but what's a goon to a goblin?”
  Oh snap, now we’re talking goblins up in here?!
“Nothin', nothin', you ain't scarin' nothin'.”
  You got your point across clearly, Wayne.
“On some f----- bulls---; call 'em Dennis Rodman.”
  One of the best rebounders to ever play basketball?
“Call me what you want, b----! Call me on my Sidekick!”
  Hey, you just insulted Soulja Boy!
“Never answer when it's private, d---, I hate a shy b----.”
  I prefer caller ID.
“Don't you hate a shy b----?”
  They’re alright.
“Yeah, I ate a shy b----, and she ain't shy no more.”
  What is this the 1972 Uruguayan rugby team?
“She changed her name to My B----.”
  That’s going to look funny on her driver’s license.
“Yeah, n----, that's my b----; so when she ask for the money when you       
  through, don't be surprised, b----!”
  Just go with it.
“It ain't trickin' if you got it.”
  Don’t play games.
“But you like a b---- with no a--; you ain't got s---.”
 Everyone has their personal preferences.
“Motherf-----, I'm ill; not sick.”
  Be thankful for your good health.
“And I'm okay, but my watch sick, yeah, my drop sick.”
  Is it a Rolex?
“Yeah, my Glock sick, and my knot thick; I'm it.”
  I’m going to stay away from this one.
“Motherf-----, I'm ill.”
  Visit the doctor.
“They say I'm rappin' like B.I.G., Jay, and 2Pac.”
  You’ve heard of some of the greatest rappers of all time right?
“André 3000, where is Erykah Badu at? Who that?”
   I have no idea.
“Who that said they gon' beat Lil Wayne?”
  Nobody, I’m assuming.
“My name ain't Bic, but I keep that flame, man.”
  Very nice, very nice.
“Who that one that do that, boy?”
  Who does what?
“You knew that, true that, swallow.”
  This is not appropriate for children.
“And I be the s---, now you got loose bowels.”
You should probably get that checked out next time you go to the doctor;   
 maybe you have too much fiber in your diet.
 “I don't owe you like two vowels.”
  Is this an SAT question?
“But I would like for you to pay me by the hour.”
  Mo’ money!
“And I'd rather be pushin' flowers.”
  Six Feet Under is my favorite Anthony Michael C. Hall show.
“Than to be in the pen sharin' showers.”
  That does not sound appealing.
“Tony told us this world was ours.”
Whoever Tony is he must have been an inspirational role model in Wayne’s upbringing.
“And the Bible told us every girl was sour.”
  That’s too bad.
“Don't play in her garden and don't smell her flower.”
  Ha-ha.
“Call me Mr. Carter or Mr. Lawn Mower.”
  Call me John Deere.
“Boy, I got so many b------, like I'm Mike Lowrey.”
  Insert Bad Boys reference here.
“Even Gwen Stefani said she couldn't doubt me.”
Gwen Stefani is the lead singer of the band No Doubt which explains this line.
“Motherf-----, I say: ‘Life ain't s--- without me.’"
This is so philosophical it hurts my brain; is this Lil Wayne of Lil Aristotle?
“Chrome lips pokin' out the coupe, look like it's poutin'”
  Duck face.
“I do what I do, and you do what you can do about it.”
  I do what I do and you do what you can do about it.
“B----, I can turn a crack rock into a mountain—dare me!”
  I said truth not dare- can you turn a crack rock into a mountain? 
“Don't you compare me, ‘cause there ain't nobody near me.”
  I wasn’t going to compare you to anyone but now that you mention it there
  is Kanye, Jay-Z, Drake…
“They don't see me but they hear me.”
  I’m in the shadows like Bane.
“They don't feel me, but they fear me; I'm illy, C3, 3 Peat.”
I’m not sure if this is a reference to Chris Paul or Franklin D. Roosevelt but I love it either way.







No comments:

Post a Comment