Friday, August 23, 2024

⚾️Baseball Mostly transcript 8/17

 “Yas, my mom just gave me a fresh buzz cut. She gave me a seven. It's still super short though.


But my hair grows so fast.


It's still like a seven, dude.


I'm like, I've never heard of a seven, man. Just give me the seven, man. Looks good, though.


You see my face, I trimmed my mustache, shaved the rest of my face. I'm all fresh.


Oh, I feel great.


That was yesterday afternoon. I was sipping Mai Tai, watching Summer House. Then I had split a sour beer with mother.


And now we are going on a hike this morning. And it's 6:31 a.m. right now. And I'm ready to talk Yasmani Grandal, current Pirates catcher and first base, bat switch, throws right.


We're also headed to the Spokane Indians game. They are still known as the Spokane Indians. The minor league team here in town play at Avista Stadium over towards the valley, close to costco.


It's a beautiful stadium if you're in the Inland Northwest area. It's gorgeous. November 8th, 1988, La Habana, Cuba, Santo Domingo, Republica Dominicana, Panama, Panamá.


Okay, that's a little flashback to 9th grade Spanish right there. So, Grandal vs. the[…]”


From Baseball Mostly: 884~TOTD #395⚾️HOF or Not❓Yasmani Grandal, Aug 17, 2024

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/baseball-mostly/id1454163890?i=1000665718363

No comments:

Post a Comment