Friday, August 23, 2024

⚾️Baseball Mostly transcript 8/16

 “Yeah, Baseball Mostly. Listens are way up. Thank you for tuning in.


thegoat1.blogspot.com is my internationally popular blog. It's popular in Hong Kong and Singapore. Over half the views are outside the USA.


And this podcast is popping lately. It's been huge. Speaking of huge, Prince Fielder, first base, bats left, throws right, 5'11, 275.


He was even bigger at one point, though. ontario, California, May 9th, 1984. We filmed...


I'm pretty sure we filmed the flight attendant. No, that was at the San Bernardino airport, which is close to ontario. What did I...


I swear, I've... I have films in ontario, which is way inland empire, in the LA area. Super far from Northridge in the San Bernardino Valley, where I lived.


And, yeah, we definitely filmed out there. Drafted by the Brew Crew, first round, seventh pick overall, 02 June amateur draft. U Galley High School, Melbourne, Florida.


June 13th, 05, debuted, had just turned 21.


18,687th player to do such. And they were the Tampa Bay Devil Rays back then. 0 for 4, he wins.


I'm trying to tune in my brightness here. July 18th, 2016, verse to angels. When did they switch from, they were[…]”


From Baseball Mostly: 883~TOTD #394⚾️HOF or Not❓Prince Fielder, Aug 16, 2024

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/baseball-mostly/id1454163890?i=1000665647244

No comments:

Post a Comment