Saturday, August 31, 2024

⚾️Baseball Mostly 8/9

 “There's broken glass everywhere up here, dude. I'm up here on the, what do you call this?


The top of the hill, the kind of cliff in Manto, overlooking the pond. But yeah, people are just smashing bottles and stuff up here. And dude, so I looked up, what was 500 days ago, what day was it?


March 28th, 2023. That's crazy. That was a big day.


The day before was the day I went viral on Facebook. And then March 28th, that was the day I had the removal of that filter that I had in my groin area. It was a very dramatic event.


It helicoptered inside me. And I was like, Kobe. And yeah, I've talked about that.


So if you're a frequent listener, then you have heard me discuss. So I just thought that was crazy. I just decided to randomly look up what day was 500 days ago.


And it's March 28th, 2023. I thought that was crazy. All right.


So let us talk about. Let's do Don Buford, left fielder, second base, third base, bat, switch, throws right, little guy, 5'7, 160. I mean, kind of thick, but short.


February 2nd, Groundhog Day. Make[…]”


From Baseball Mostly: 876~TOTD #387⚾️HOF or Not❓Don Buford, Aug 9, 2024

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/baseball-mostly/id1454163890?i=1000664837228

No comments:

Post a Comment