Saturday, August 24, 2024

⚾️Baseball Mostly transcript 8/14

 “Yeah, Halls, Baseball Mostly. I'm getting a little missed from the sprinkler. It's like one of those missed machines at like Bahama Breeze or Senior Frogs.


One of those like spring break destination, Hard Rock Cafe, those types of restaurants. Outdoor patio seating. They have those missed machines.


Oh, this is kind of nice. All right. I got to do this pod before I poop myself.


It's 8:18 a.m. I work at 10.30. I clock in at 10.25, and I get out of there at 6.55. But let's not get ahead of ourselves, you know?


First, let's do the podcast. Kind of pond-adjacent at Manitou. Currently, recording podcasts.


The listens are way up for Baseball Mostly. It's exciting stuff. I think it just takes a little bit of time to update sometimes.


Because I was stuck on the same number for like three days, but I was like, I don't believe it. I was like, I must, it must just not have updated. Not that it's a big deal, but I knew it.


And then it updated and got a bunch of listens. But I'm just working on that Zen. I want to, I'm trying to enjoy myself[…]”


From Baseball Mostly: 881~TOTD #392⚾️HOF or Not❓Reggie Smith, Aug 14, 2024

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/baseball-mostly/id1454163890?i=1000665330113

No comments:

Post a Comment