Saturday, August 31, 2024

⚾️Baseball Mostly 8/5

 “this is a throwback to November, Movember, right meow. I'm in the Johnny Carson morning show desk, seat, and they're doing construction over at the house.


So, it's just, it's a deja vu. The sun is out.


We had a little bit of thunder going on like 20 minutes ago. So, I sought shelter momentarily. And it's sunny now, though.


And the weather app just says cloudy. For my location, it's very good.


I mean, and I wonder, I mean, I just look around, I'm like, how many other people are walking?


I've seen, like, a dozen people walking. Not as many as normal, but it is a Monday morning as well. Monday mornings might be the slowest recreational morning around here.


Like, people go hard, like, Thursday through Sunday mornings. And days, depending on the weather.


I mean, the weather, the weather, dude.


Dude, I saw that, like, I saw a statistic that said 645 people in Maricopa County, which is where Phoenix is, Arizona. That's how many people died from heat last year. And most of them are homeless.


So I was just thinking, like, dude, that's so crazy, because usually you think about the extreme cold being[…]”


From Baseball Mostly: 872~TOTD #383⚾️HOF or Not❓Dick Allen, Aug 5, 2024

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/baseball-mostly/id1454163890?i=1000664388882

No comments:

Post a Comment