Friday, August 30, 2024

⚾️Baseball Mostly 8/11

 “All right, chillin by the pond at Cannon. Here we go, Brett Butler, another ace in the pocket here, center field lefty, bats and throws, 5'10, 160 from LA, June 15th, 1957, Atlanta Braves, 23rd round, 1979, June Amateur Draft, South Eastern Oklahoma State University in Durant, Oklahoma. Kevin Durant, Oklahoma.


I wonder if he's been there. Libertyville High School in Illinois, Arizona State University as well, Sun Devil. I always want to call him the dust devils.


Maybe it's because I was watching Twister yesterday. I was watching pieces of some good movies on cable. Caught some of Twister, some of The Shining.


I'd never seen either of those. Caught a little Pulp Fiction, a little My Cousin Vinny, which I've never seen.


Yeah, I was watching a little bit of Summer House. A lot of Olympics yesterday. Awesome basketball game.


Chef Curry with four daggers in the last few minutes of the game. Eight three-pointers on the game. 24 points for Chef.


All from three-point land. It was awesome. August.


I mean, France had a tough team. I think Yabuseli should be on a NBA team. I think he'll get picked up after that tournament.


And[…]”


From Baseball Mostly: 878~TOTD #389⚾️HOF or Not❓Brett Butler, Aug 11, 2024

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/baseball-mostly/id1454163890?i=1000664952624

No comments:

Post a Comment