Saturday, August 31, 2024

⚾️Baseball Mostly 8/7

 “Just got my foot x-ray results. They said evidence of prior trauma.


I said, are you talking about my foot or my life?


It's good to get back. Got into the old foot clinic. It's like getting into Harvard or something.


Um, getting to a club. You have to get a refer. Refer five friends to the foot clinic.


Get a free foot. All right. Paul Konerko.


First base. Bats right. Throws right.


I just heard him on the White Sox broadcast of the Fox game. I think it was, it may not have even been a White Sox game. But AJ.


Pruszynski was there as well. So it was a reunion of sorts. All right.


That's right. Throws right. 6-2, 220 Providence, Rhode Island, March 5th, 1976.


He's 48, drafted by the Dodgers. First round pick, 13th overall, 1994, June amateur draft, Chaparral High School, Scottsdale, Arizona. So he went from Rhode Island to Arizona.


Dude, shout out to all the people in Arizona suffering from extreme heat. Dude, global warming. I wonder if it's gonna be hotter in like a decade.


I mean, I honestly think I'm starting to really think it's getting hotter. This must[…]”


From Baseball Mostly: 874~TOTD #385⚾️HOF or Not❓Paul Konerko, Aug 7, 2024

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/baseball-mostly/id1454163890?i=1000664614767

No comments:

Post a Comment