Saturday, August 31, 2024

⚾️Baseball Mostly 8/2

 “already worked this morning. We had our annual meeting, team meeting.


It's kind of funny. It's like a reunion for work, because not everyone is at the store every time you go to work. But I got to see everybody, good times, find out.


I'm either gonna die or get terminated, or both. Ha, ha, ha, it's like I love the kind of fear mongering that our society thrives on fear mongering at all levels. Whether it's like the local, or like the micro, or the macro, the USA Today, or just be at the team meeting.


And yeah, it's kind of funny though. And then you also get to see like the diversity, where there's like 30 people, and it's kind of like a sample size of Spokane County. And it's like, there's like a lot of very different people in this small group, because we have kind of a small group at work.


And then I'm looking at like one of my coworkers, they're wearing shorts, and I'm looking at their calves, and they're just like, dude, some people in Spokane have the whitest like legs, just the whiteness of their like calves. I'm like, have you ever[…]”


From Baseball Mostly: 869~TOTD #380⚾️HOF or Not❓Dave Parker, Aug 2, 2024

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/baseball-mostly/id1454163890?i=1000664162746

No comments:

Post a Comment