Friday, January 26, 2018

NBA 1/25 - Brally McBeal

Player of the day - Brad Beal - 41 pts, 12 reb, 7 ast, 2 stl, 15/26 fg, 6/11 3p
Another 40 point game - Russell Westbrook - 46 pts, 6 ast, 6 reb, 2 stl, 19/29 fg
LeBron Radar - LeBron wrote down his goals which include becoming president, the greatest basketball player of all time and eviscerating Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love’s essences into a fine powder and placing them in an urn to put in his garage.
Quote of the day - “I am who I am. I’m not going to change for anybody.” - Calista Flockhart
Quote of the day pt. 2 - “I want to exude strength and intelligence.” - Portia de Rossi
Quote of the day pt. 3 - “I don’t think I do anything that well but I do a little bit of everything.” - Jane Krakowski
Picture of the day - “Catsimile”

No comments:

Post a Comment