Saturday, January 20, 2018

NBA 1/19 - National Lampoon’s Vacation

Player of the day - Jordan Clarkston - 33 pts, 7 ast, 7 reb, 14/19 fg, 3/6 3p
LeBron Radar - LeBron helped coach his son’s basketball team and they won and poured the cooler of blue Gatorade on him and he got annoyed because he just got a new pair of Saint Laurent jeans so he yelled at his team then he felt bad and took them to Charles Entertainment Cheese and destroyed them at Skee-Ball.
Quote of the day - “I’m Chevy Chase and you’re not.” - Chevy Chase
Quote of the day pt. 2 - “I think personal growth has much to do with acting ability.” - Beverly D’Angelo
Quote of the day pt. 3 - “Vulnerability is huge.” - Ed Helms
Quote of the day pt. 4 - “I’m a grown up now and I value the training I had.” - Christina Applegate
Picture of the day - “Butt of the Joke”

No comments:

Post a Comment