Monday, January 15, 2018

NBA 1/14 - Fran Stalinovskovichdavidovitchsky

Player of the day - Anthony Davis - 48 pts, 17 reb (6 oreb), 4 stl, 3 blk, 17/30 fg, 12/15 ft
Player of the day pt. 2 - Jrue Holiday - 31 pts, 5 reb, 4 ast, 4 stl, 12/19 fg
LeBron Radar - LeBron listened to Pete Holmes’ podcast, You Made It Weird, and pondered the existence of humans and meaning of life while eating a bowl of Raisin Bran.
Quote of the day - “I’m not an expert on the Malaysian sense of humor.” - Ben Stiller
Quote of the day pt. 2 - “You don’t have to worry about being liked. You have to be yourself.” - Vince Vaughn
Quote of the day pt. 3 - “You can never turn your back on the ocean.” - Rip Torn
Quote of the day pt. 4 - “There’s a lot of people who do just one thing.” - Stephen Root
Quote of the day pt. 5 - “I just go with my gut.” - Christine Taylor
Quote of the day pt. 6 - “I find more authenticity in people who are a little strange.” - Missi Pyle
Quote of the day pt. 7 - “There were different moments where I was like, ‘Okay, this is who I am today.’ But when I’m kept on my toes, I’m having the best time of my life.” - Julie Gonzalo
Picture of the day - “On My Own Accord”

No comments:

Post a Comment