Sunday, June 24, 2018

State of the Blog Announcement

Dear faithful fans, 
First of all, a big thank you goes out to all of you amazing folks who support this blog and share it with your friends and family, classmates and coworkers, and yoga instructors and yurt architects. Here's a post to pin on your office's bulletin board. 
My new website christheauthor.com will be launched this week which is way more noteworthy than whichever Tesla Elon Musk is sending into space next. I encourage you to scroll through the archives of this blog in the meantime while you avoid knocking off items on your to-do list or spending priceless time with loved ones. Please buy my book Sponge Cake on Amazon (or at least give it five stars for free, thank you in advance), follow me on Twitter @LilArneson and if you are feeling extra saucy you can Venmo me $5 @ChrisArneson8 for all the hours of free content (yeah, I'm gonna be one of those people who talks about being a content creator; also, this is all in the category of art, by the by). If you are looking for more things to read while you don't pay attention to your fantasy baseball team, check out my columns at The Sports Quotient, The Daily Evergreen and LWOS Life. Just one more thing, I promise, go ahead and donate a few bucks to my Go Fund Me campaign for What's In The Fridge?, a motivational/pop culture book that will be released on Amazon next week if you would like to be a part of its publishing. 
Thank you again for all your continued loyal support!
Cheers
Chris Arneson

No comments:

Post a Comment