Wednesday, June 19, 2024

πŸŽ™️Arne Pod transcript 6/19/24πŸ”±

 “am hustling. I think this might be the equivalent of me running a marathon five days a week. Is I literally think it might be like that.


Except this, I'm on my feet doing it for seven and a half hours. And I'm also talking a ton, dude. Like you don't talk when you're running a marathon, you just do it.


So I literally, I think this might be more exertion than running a marathon. And I do it five days a week. I just did 132 customers before this, before lunch.


So yeah, I am, if you have a question, if I work hard, I work hard. That's sweat equity, dude. All right, the great Willie Mays passed at 93, May 6th, 1931, born June 18th, 2024, passed yesterday.


Today is also the one year anniversary of me rolling into Spokane after staying with my grandpa in Great Falls, Montana for five weeks. So yes, I like anniversaries. And it is like a celebration because it's like, for me, look how far I have come in that one year time period.


Fairfield Industrial High School in Alabama, May 25th, 1951, debuted. Huh, for some reason, oh wait, what's BBB[…]”


From Arne Pod: 794~TOTD #311⚾️HOF or Not❓Willie Mays, Jun 19, 2024

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/arne-pod/id1454163890?i=1000659565377

No comments:

Post a Comment