Friday, June 7, 2024

πŸŽ™️Arne Pod transcript 6/6/24

 “Every sunny day, used to love that show. That's why I tell you I just wanna celebrate, yeah, yeah.


Colin Mochrie.


Just want to celebrate.


Ryan Stiles. Tall guy from Bellingham.


Shout out Western.


Head to a couple open A's home games this weekend with my father.


Add a stadium to my list.


As it is the last year of them playing in the stadium.


Just like I got Yankee Stadium and Shea Stadium, Shea and Yankees and Mets in the final year. I got them 08.


East Coast Baseball Trip.


you I heard this song last night at the end of Bullet Train.


Brad Pitt, Sandra Bullock, Sandra Bullock. No, Sandra Bullock. Directed by, oh, what's that guy's name?


Like Chad Stalwick, I think.


What is it?


It's the John Wick director.


Stuntman.


David Leach. I was way off. I was thinking of someone else.


Chad Stahilski is the co-director. No, only Chad Stahilski was credited for John Wick director, but David Leach was also in there on it. Also, Atomic Blonde, Deadpool 2.


All right, we finished the song. Hobbs and Shaw, The Fall Guy, which is the new Ryan Gosling, Emily Blunt one, about the 1980s[…]”


From Arne Pod: 775~TOTD #292⚾️HOF or Not❓Eric Chavez, Jun 6, 2024

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/arne-pod/id1454163890?i=1000658072221

No comments:

Post a Comment