Wednesday, June 19, 2024

πŸŽ™️Arne Pod transcript 6/16/24πŸ”±

 “What's up, lunchtime, baby. Let's do it, dude. This is the first ever lunchtime Arne Pod from work at lunch, from the Honda.


Let's do it, baby. 61, 205, bad left through right, Dustin Ackley. Second base, left field, first base.


February 26th, 1988. We just saw him in the crowd at the North Carolina Tar Heel game. And wait, they're playing right now, right?


I do believe UNC, they are, I just keep, I can't, for some reason, I can't keep the teams in the College World Series in my head right now. But yeah, UNC Tar Heels, I believe they're about to start playing right now. I like it when people say right now, as they're recording a podcast.


And it's like, dude, people are listening to this at every other time, other than right now, right now, 3:46 p.m. Pacific Standard Time, West Coast, West Coast, on Sunday, June 16th. And Happy Father's Day to you. And Dustin Ackley, speaking of North Carolina, is from Winston-Salem, first-round pick, second overall 09 June amateur draft by the Mariners.


UNC Chapel Hill, as I said, North Forsyth High School, Winston-Salem, June 17th, 2011, debuted. That's[…]”


From Arne Pod: 788~TOTD #305⚾️HOF or Not❓Dustin Ackley, Jun 16, 2024

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/arne-pod/id1454163890?i=1000659201935

No comments:

Post a Comment