Friday, June 14, 2024

πŸŽ™️Arne Pod transcript 6/9/24

 “Who says?


What's up, baby, baby? How you doing? Back to the routine, baby.


We're back from Oakland, which was named for the vast oak tree forest that originally covered the area, which was then logged and timbered to build San Francisco. There you go. Learn something new.


And appropriately, I bonked my head on an oak tree, but I did not know that fact till last night. So I should have known going to Oakland and those Oakland A's games. I actually enjoy the ballpark.


I think it's a little underrated. It's got character, history, and just not a great fan base really. But Friday night was a good crowd.


It's like, I thought there was like, it said 16,000, but it felt like more. They were rowdy, and it was good. And yeah, dude, I should have known that Oakland was named for oak trees, because then I would have been on the lookout for trees, but I just gnawed myself.


It's all good.


And yes, Kevin Gausman was dealing yesterday. He went complete game, shutout, five hits, one walk, 10 strikeouts, and only 109 pitches, faced 32 batters, 76 strikes. Wow, dude, that's crazy.


And he was[…]”


From Arne Pod: 778~TOTD #295⚾️HOF or Not❓Kevin Gausman, Jun 9, 2024

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/arne-pod/id1454163890?i=1000658370493

No comments:

Post a Comment