Wednesday, June 19, 2024

πŸŽ™️Arne Pod transcript 6/17/24πŸ”±

 “What's up, yes, lunchtime, baby. Rod Acuna or Julio Rodriguez, center fielder, Mariners. That right, throws right, 63, 228, December 29th, 2000.


He is 23, Loma de Calvera, Dominican Republic, Republica Dominicana, April 8th, 2022, debuted at 21, 22,559th player, Major League history, went 0-4-4, first the Twinkies, the Minnesota Twins, which I'm wearing socks right now, that represent the Minnesota Twins, who, I mean, not even one of my favorite teams. I mean, I'd probably go the Los Angeles Doyers behind the Mariners, just cause having been to that stadium, the second most out of any Major League stadium, behind Safeco Field, as I will always call it. And I went to the Kingdom a handful of times, but what was the Kingdom's last year?


Was it 99, I believe, so I would have been six years old at my oldest of going to the Kingdom. But you can kind of remember the Kingdom a little bit, like the like carpet. I think it was like bright colored turf.


You know, domes, speaking of domes, the Minnesota Twinkies used to play in the Metrodome, which we went to in the 2007 Midwest baseball trip. The famous and[…]”


From Arne Pod: 790~TOTD #307⚾️HOF or Not❓Julio Rodriguez, Jun 17, 2024

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/arne-pod/id1454163890?i=1000659332614

No comments:

Post a Comment