Friday, June 14, 2024

πŸŽ™️Arne Pod transcript 6/10/24

 “Ah, what's up, baby boo? How you do? Hardest working person at the thrift shop.


Right here, baby, I work so hard. I always knew I was a real hard worker. And yeah, dude, and it's like, here I am, 31.


Put the shop on my back. We're going to get us through this tough time with not many cashiers. And I'm going to do all the transactions.


And I don't know if they would still be open without my presence. Seriously, not to brag, but yeah, dude. And I always knew that I wasn't inadequate.


Like people make you believe inadequate because you smoke weed. Oh, no, he's not hard working. He's lazy.


He smokes weed. He thinks for himself. He doesn't speak.


You know how some people speak like they don't think for themselves, dude? But whatever, dude. Because I'm just, dude, it's crazy to be 31 and just reflecting back on the last decade and being like, dude, I was led so astray over the years by college and I'm like, dude, all I can ever think is if I had done this exact job straight out of high school, I would have learned infinitely more than[…]”


From Arne Pod: 779~TOTD #296⚾️HOF or Not❓Orel Hershisher, Jun 10, 2024

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/arne-pod/id1454163890?i=1000658482806

No comments:

Post a Comment