Thursday, April 25, 2024

☕️Morning Cup of Chris 57

 Just realized why I am so disrespected at work by random people haha (other than me looking like an authority figure with my monster stache) - cuz Spokane is so old school and libertarian that they actually really look down on minimum wage werrrrkers (whereas where I am from and where I recently lived, Seattle and LA, are much more progressive and empower their minimum wage werrrrkers) - that’s what I just realized this mornin hahaha I’m like ohhhhhhhhh it’s cuz Spokane is stuck in the Middle Ages - it’s like medieval times here ๐Ÿฐ people have literally said, “Thank you for coming up the hill to serve us.” - they are stuck in a different time haha Spokane is like England in the 1500s 

So that’s my mornin riff haha now I realize why people are so condescending and disrespectful - it’s cuz politics - it’s always cuz of politics haha

Good Thursday to ya! ๐Ÿ›ธ

No comments:

Post a Comment