Thursday, April 25, 2024

๐ŸŽ™️Arne Pod transcript 4/11/24

 “This is Russ. The rapper Russ.

I thought he had like a basket on the front. He has like a little horn.

Is this a Mission Impossible movie?

They're always in Europe.

Mission Impossible is like the Rick Steves of action movies.

It's like also check out this beautiful countryside. Look at these cool houses that Tom Cruise is jumping on top of. The.

Alrighty. What do you consider the key factor when choosing an outfit for a special occasion? I'm going to say comfort and practicality.

44% agree on today's swag bucks. I have 826 of them swag bucks. And now, let's talk about, here he is.

The real Happy Gilmore.

Let's see, sports.yahoo. That's where I get my sports. Not ESPN.

I go to Yahoo. I do go to Yahoo for my email, though. Landon Gilmore.

So, they say he's playing golf. Dude, this is Yahoo Sports. He's playing gold.

I think they meant he's playing golf at Ball State. And so, he's known as Happy, like Happy Gilmore, one of the top high school golfers in the nation. This article from November 16th, 2023.

And yeah, so he's at Ball State in Indiana. And he said he[…]”


From Arne Pod: 708~TOTD #235⛳️Golf HOF or Not❓Real Happy Gilmore, Apr 11, 2024

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/arne-pod/id1454163890?i=1000652154744

No comments:

Post a Comment