Tuesday, April 23, 2024

๐ŸŽ™️Arne Pod transcript 4/17/24

 “Not the Kevin Smith movie. It's the name of the band.

Groceries.

How often do you change your bed sheets? I'll say every few months, I will say.

Oh, these people are lyin. 29% say weekly, 29% say biweekly. 24% say monthly, 9% every few months.

Only 7% say rarely or never. Who would say, why did they say even the category slash never? Never, come on, dude, what do you mean never?

Ha ha ha, you think there's someone who's just had the same bedsheets for like 38 years?

Come on, dude, what do you mean never? Never, they've never changed it since the 1940s. They haven't changed their bedsheets.

See, if that's a person who should be featured on TLC, bedsheets, it's like a new show. It's like Hoarders, but oh, what about like a Hoarders type show about, I was gonna say about your living space, but that's kind of Hoarders. What about, yeah, something to do with like, it's too similar to Hoarders, but yeah, dude, I'm just brainstorming.

I'm like, just called bedsheets. And it's like, dude, speaking of which, I shouldn't wash my bedsheets. It has probably been too long.

A TLC show called[…]”


From Arne Pod: 714~TOTD #241๐Ÿ€HOF or Not❓Jimmy Butler, Apr 17, 2024

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/arne-pod/id1454163890?i=1000652750232

No comments:

Post a Comment