Sunday, April 28, 2024

๐ŸŽ™️Arne Pod transcript 4/28/24

 “Well, Saw, right by Duncan Garden, at Manitou, by the Gone Fishing Bench. Let's go back to the outdoor podcast. Dude, is this my first outdoor episode of 2024?

I'm trying to think, it might be. Which animal would you like to have as a pet? Pet, cat, I do love dogs, but lots of responsibility.

And also it's not nice to just leave a dog. I couldn't have dogs, I'd have to be working 40 hours a week away from the home. It's just not realistic for me to ever get a dog now, but to get a cat, I would like a cat with no claws.

But I don't want to be the one that de-closet, but I don't personally want to do it either, but get all scratched up. No, that's my one pet peeve. Being a cat owner, we had Kitty, we had her in college, including college, we had her almost eight years, and she would scratch you up.

That's my one pet peeve with having that pet, is I don't like getting scratched up like that, like bleeding. So yeah, dude, I mean, I'd have a cat with no claws, an indoor cat[…]”


From Arne Pod: 726~TOTD #252๐Ÿ€HOF or Not❓Joel Embiid, Apr 28, 2024

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/arne-pod/id1454163890?i=1000653828933

No comments:

Post a Comment