Wednesday, April 24, 2024

๐ŸŽ™️Arne Pod transcript๐ŸŽ‰4/24/24

 “Today.

What is the most important thing to have in your bedroom?

My TLC show.

Dude, I'm saying, I understand how people get old, days like today, because I officially get older today. 31 is older than 30. I could no longer be like a 30-year-old, you know, like, the main protagonist in the How I Met Your Mother or something.

I think Ted Mosby was supposed to be 30. But then that show went for, like, eight years, though, so... That's funny when they try telling you that TV characters are the same age.

He never ages. Dude, I mentioned my blog is huge in Singapore.

32.8 thousand Singapore. I have over 60 thousand outside of North America. I've got six and a half thousand in Hong Kong.

In the last six weeks.

I like to talk about it. It's been like, that's what's going on, man. You know, humble, small town cashier by day, international blogger by night.

Actually, during the morning and during the day as well. But I'm not working. I'll do it on my breaks and lunch.

But, dude, I saw last night that one hundred and six countries have listened to this[…]”

“And there's only one hundred and ninety five countries. So there you go.

That's my new slogan. Over half the countries have listened to Arne Pod.

Shout out. What if I just rattled them all off? Shout out to all of them.

All the countries outside the USA listening to Arne Pod on me birthday. Tis a big day. So I'm gonna go all the above.

I like how that's one of the options. Dude, that's so funny. I'm like, I'll just take all of them.

Dude, if I'm designing my bedroom, then I'll take all of the above. Hello.

All right, Ferris Bueller. Played by Matthew Broderick. He's 18.

He's a male. Cameron Frye. Sloan Pearson, his girlfriend.

Cameron's his friend. My dad says Austin Reeves of the Lakers looks like him. Garth Vollbeck is his friend.

I don't know who's... Oh, that's Charlie Sheen's character. That's funny.

All right. Ed Rooney, his enemy, his principle. Life moves pretty fast.

If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it. Ferris Bueller says that as his back of his head is on the pillow. Well, you know, his hands are clasped behind his head[…]”


From Arne Pod: 722๐ŸŽ‰TOTD #248๐ŸฟMovies HOF or Not❓Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, Apr 24, 2024

From Arne Pod: 722๐ŸŽ‰TOTD #248๐ŸฟMovies HOF or Not❓Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, Apr 24, 2024

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/arne-pod/id1454163890?i=1000653469697

No comments:

Post a Comment