Monday, April 29, 2024

๐ŸŽ™️Arne Pod transcript 4/29/24

 “Yo, Arne, what's up? I'm starting a campaign, baby. The Take Back Your Life campaign.

The average American is on their cell phone, their smartphone, screen time, almost five hours every day. So, I think that's crazy. And I remember a time before smartphones, I was reminiscing.

I didn't get my smartphone till 2015. I had just turned 22. I held off for a little bit, for a few years.

My family members had them. And I remember, and now looking back, I'm like, well, I was smart. I had good instincts.

And definitely went through times over the years using, you know, having to use it for, like, work stuff or school stuff or just kind of that kind of annoying stuff, you know. And it's kind of just insidious the way that Daddy Apple has snaked its way into the American daily life. And yeah, so take back your life.

Post your screen time on social media. Take a snapshot of it and post your screen time. Just do it, just post whatever it is and make it a goal to lower it.

I would like to see... I'm like the president of social media. No, of phone[…]”


From Arne Pod: 727~TOTD #253๐Ÿ€HOF or Not❓Anthony Davis, Apr 29, 2024

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/arne-pod/id1454163890?i=1000653949921



No comments:

Post a Comment