Thursday, April 25, 2024

๐ŸŽ™️Arne Pod transcript 4/10/24

 “Okay, here we go, take two. Not working hard, yeah right, picture that with a Kodak. Oh, better yet, go to Times Square, take a picture of me with a Kodak.

Hey, I love that. Naya, Neil, Kesha.

It's one of the best beginnings of a song ever.

When shopping from home or business office supplies, what is most important to you? Say, quality and price, I say.

56% agree, making it the number one choice. All right. Thank you, Pitbull.

Mr. Bull, bull, pit. Is what he writes down when he goes places. All right.

Now, so Nick McDermott, caddy of Nate Lashley, brother of Doug McDermott, NBA player, son of Greg McDermott, coach of Creighton. Doug McDermott plays for the Spurs. Looks like Nick McDermott is based in Scottsdale, AZ.

Been there, went to WalkingStick Park, Dimebacks and Rockies spring training ballpark. It's brand new. Out there on the reservation by the Great Wolf Lodge.

And that's a nice, not much character to that ballpark. If you want to hear me talk about spring training, listen to the March 25th, 2023 Arne Pod episode entitled Spring Training. And Nick McDermott is the eldest son, excels as a scratch[…]”


“PGA Tour caddie.

Doug McDermott is their second son. And yeah, there you go, baby. Three kids total, two sons, Nick and Doug.

There you go. Teresa is the mom. It's a family affair.

It's a family affair. All right, so thanks for hanging out. My blog is huge in Hong Kong, if you did not know.

thegoat1.blogspot.com I get hundreds of views from Hong Kong every day. So I'm kind of curious. That's like just something that's I've been wondering about.

I'm like, I wonder what will ever come of that. It seems kind of random because probably close to 90% of my views are from Hong Kong. Just to put that in perspective.

Like I'm getting like, yeah, like probably second place is the USA, but maybe only like 5% from the USA or less even. So yeah, think about that, dude. Why am I?

I'm like, what? And it's every day. It's like clockwork because, yes, everything I do is like clockwork.

Like my song, Clockwork from, I think it's like August 24th, 2023. My original Arne Pod song, listen to all my original songs as well as covers. Thanks for hanging out and love you[…]”


From Arne Pod: 707~TOTD #234⛳️Caddy HOF or Not❓Nick McDermott, Apr 10, 2024

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/arne-pod/id1454163890?i=1000652035480

From Arne Pod: 707~TOTD #234⛳️Caddy HOF or Not❓Nick McDermott, Apr 10, 2024

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/arne-pod/id1454163890?i=1000652035480

No comments:

Post a Comment