Wednesday, April 24, 2024

๐ŸŽ™️Arne Pod transcript 4/13/24

 “Yo, check this out. Ready?

Wait, ready?

Let's get that again.

That's the new theme song.

Ha ha ha.

All right.

So. Ha ha ha.

All righty. So, apparently I have to choose between my mother and father this morning. My dad is going for a little hike.

Got to drive like 45 minutes or something. And yeah, it's my off day. I go back to work tomorrow, had to do stuff yesterday morning.

So it's like, maybe I'll just, I have to decide though. I have to say, do I like my mother more or my father? Do I want to stay with ma and walk and chill?

Or do I want to go on a hiking adventure with my dad? And I don't like tough decisions on my off day. I'm like, dude, you're giving me.

So I'm like, dude, because for something, for some reason, when someone tells me you can do either this or that, and it's just like a 50-50 thing, it's always just like tough for me to call. Because I probably won't, I'll probably just not do anything, because I want to take like, I need like me time, which is watching[…]”


From Arne Pod: 710~TOTD #237⛳️Golf HOF or Not❓Patrick Cantlay, Apr 13, 2024

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/arne-pod/id1454163890?i=1000652342216

No comments:

Post a Comment