Tuesday, April 23, 2024

๐ŸŽ™️Arne Pod transcript 4/20/24

 “Forgot to charge my phone last night. Very 420 moon. Took a 14-hour phone break, though.

I hadn't looked at it since 5.45 yesterday evening, till just now.

Okay, I'm charging it, but it's going down. Do you have young children or planning to.

No, no, 85% says no.

835 Swag Box. Yeah, yeah, yeah, Snoop Dogg.

This is Tupac, featuring Snoop Doggy Dogg.

Doug Benson.

So I did, back in September 2015, internship for Getting Doug With High for Jash, when I attempted to move to LA back then. And then I did it for real in June of 2019. So I got to work for Doug Benson's show.

You can watch that Getting Doug With High. I think all the old ones are still on YouTube. And it's the one with Michael McDonald, Kimberly Congdon, and Todd Glass.

Todd Glass is hilarious and very nice. He was just ranting to us interns. Yes, I did the one episode, and yeah, it was good times there.

July 2nd, 1962, Doug Benson was born, and Doug loves movies, is known for. I've been to one of those in Portland at Helium Comedy Club, and I'm going to shout out[…]”


From Arne Pod: 717~TOTD #244๐ŸŒฒStonerz HOF or Not❓Doug Benson, Apr 20, 2024

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/arne-pod/id1454163890?i=1000653062783

No comments:

Post a Comment