Friday, April 26, 2024

๐ŸŽ™️Arne Pod transcript 4/3/24

 “Hello there. Am I broadcasting to the universe right now?

I don't know what scenario I would ever be driving a car in.

I mean, I mean, we don't have cars up in roads up in heaven. Heavenly drive, cloud loop, how about Trident Boulevard?

What about, how about Silky White Road? I was going to say Silky White Robe Road, but that's kind of funny too. Man, this is the first time I've ever done one of these podcasts.

Better than my mama, I'm sorry.

Boy, you gotta be know me.

I'm the OG. OG, I'm the OG God. Oh God.

All right, so back to the swag box. Apparently, I have 817 swag box, fuel efficiency, safety features, performance, comfort, technology integration.

I'm going to go with Comfort, because you see me in my silky white robe, driving down the silky white road. And, you know, I mean, we were sitting on those clouds, and it's kind of like a bean bag chair. So, I'm going to go with Comfort here.

Technology is kind of frightening to me, you know.

But, so let's see here. Oh, wow, we already finished the song there. Alrighty.

Let's see. Is there[…]”


From Arne Pod: 696~TOTD #227☁️Gods HOF or Not❓God, Apr 3, 2024

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/arne-pod/id1454163890?i=1000651320985

No comments:

Post a Comment