Friday, May 10, 2024

πŸŽ™️Arne Pod transcript 7/20/23

 “All right, all right, all right. It's 420 somewhere. It's actually 720.

20th of the month, July 20th. Get that money. Come on, baby, that money come in my way.

I'm going to welcome that greenery into my life. Just like my other greenery. Oh, my gosh, these little baby squirrels fighting its mama or something.

Oh, maybe it's trying to, like, do some bad stuff to it. I may have just, oh, like, they're fighting. They're jumping.

Oh, it's so cute. I've never seen squirrels fight like that. That's cute.

Kind of jumping all over each other. The podcast is doing good. Consistent listenage, viewage, high riser, quick riser.

Crushing it on reels, crushing it on the pod. I'm Mr. Creative Man, Mr. Prolific Productivity, Mr. Marijuana. I haven't even taken my morning toke yet.

I'll just do it after this. That's what we're going to talk about on this episode. So maybe I'll just, I'll do the morning toke, and then I'll be like, well, sup, guys.

I'll do a little PS interlude, interloper. All right, what's my point, my perspective? What I want to say is people often compare weed and alcohol.

I find that weed's most[…]”


From Arne Pod: 372~TOTD #17~Weed & Coffee, Jul 20, 2023

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/arne-pod/id1454163890?i=1000621780739

No comments:

Post a Comment