Friday, May 10, 2024

πŸŽ™️Arne Pod transcript 5/10/24

 “What's up, the Weekend Live. What's up, Carl Anthony Towns, 7 footer, 248, Special K, Cats, Center, Power Forward, November 15th, 1995, Kentucky. Another Kentucky wildcat.

Former John Calipari, now at Arkansas. Which is crazy, October 28th, 2015, debut. 8 years experience.

First overall pick, 2015, by T.Wolfe. I forget about that, that he was the first overall selection. We should do a bunch of, let's do that.

I'll pull up a list of first overall picks. And then let's do, and you gotta go NBA there. It's the first overall draft picks.

And there you go there. Yeah, so you got guys like Wim Benyana, Paolo Banjaro, Seattle, Cade Cunningham, Anthony Edwards.

Wait, have we not done Anthony Edwards? Now I'm like, oh, man, I just confused myself. No, we have not done another T-Wolf, Zion.

I always have to look up who I've done when you do a podcast every single day. DeAndre Aitin, Markelle Foltz, Washington, UW Huskies, Ben Simmons, Wiggins, Andrew Wiggins. Yep, that'd be a good one to do, too.

We'll have to do these guys. We just did Anthony Davis. You got Kyrie.

John Wall. He is... John Wall has not played since[…]”


From Arne Pod: 740~TOTD #264πŸ€HOF or Not❓Karl Anthony-Towns, May 10, 2024

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/arne-pod/id1454163890?i=1000655189106

No comments:

Post a Comment